HDPE PLASTIC CONDUIT COSTS & SAVINGS
It is necessary to consider the direct costs and also the long-term future savings to understand HDPE conduit total cost effectiveness.
These costs include raw materials, manufacturing, logistics and installation. These costs are project and manufacturer specific.
Savings from using HDPE Conduit
- Long lengths reduce the number of joints - decreasing the overall cost
- Low Coefficient of Friction
- allows for longer and faster cable installations.
Long-term Savings from using HDPE Conduit
- trims 7M to 1MM trees annually
- have 3.5 MM trees along their distribution lines