Chairpersons: The committee will be chaired jointly by a utility and a PPI staff for a renewable 3-year period.
Members: Board Members are selected based on their expertise in the N. American municipal market, and willingness to commit a minimum of 3 years. Initially, PPI will solicit and accept nominations from the industry. Once the Board is established, the Chairpersons will consult with Board members to accept nominations.
Click here to view Advisory Board Members.
Membership is intended to include:
- Utilities: 4 - 10 members
- Consultants: 3 - 5 members
- Contractors: 3 - 5 members
- Researchers: 3 - 5 members
- Associations: PPI, AWWA, ASCE, NASTT: Max. 1 member per group.