Municipal Advisory Board
- Create a team of experts that can objectively advise the municipal industry on issues related to HDPE piping systems
- Better understand and address the needs of the municipal customers.
- Perform joint research on HDPE systems to resolve or clarify issues
- Improve the standards, design and installation of HDPE systems
- Accelerate and spread the knowledge among all stake holders
Members: Board Members are selected based on their expertise in the N. American municipal market, and willingness to commit a minimum of 3 years. Initially, PPI will solicit and accept nominations from the industry. Once the Board is established, the Chairpersons will consult with Board members to accept nominations.
Click here to view Advisory Board Members.
Membership is intended to include:
- Utilities: 4 - 10 members
- Consultants: 3 - 5 members
- Contractors: 3 - 5 members
- Researchers: 3 - 5 members
- Associations: PPI, AWWA, ASCE, NASTT: Max. 1 member per group.
Oversight: The PPI Municipal and Industrial Division (Management Cmt.) will provide the needed resources (budget and staff) and prompt responses to ensure success of this partnership.