SEWER PUBLICATIONS100 Year Service Life of PP and PE Gravity Sewer Pipes (TEPPFA Dec. 2014)
Handbook of Polyethylene Pipe
- Click here to access the contents of the Handbook of Polyethylene Pipe
- Click here to purchase copies of the Handbook of Polyethylene Pipe
ASTM International Standards
- ASTM International F2620-06: Standard Practice for Heat Fusion Joining of Polyethylene Pipe and Fittings
- ASTM International D2321 - Standard Practice for Underground Installation of Thermoplastic Pipe for Sewers and other Gravity Flow Applications.
- ASTM International: F1417 - Standard Test Method for Installation Acceptance of Plastic Gravity Sewer Lines using Low-Pressure Air.
- ASTM International F585 - Standard Practice for Insertion of Flexible Polyethylene Piping into Existing Sewers.
- ASTM International: D3261 - Standard Specification for Butt Heat Fusion Polyethylene (PE) Plastic Fittings for Polyethylene (PE) Plastic Pipe and Tubing.
- ASTM International: D3350 - Standard Specification for Polyethylene Plastic Pipe and Fittings Materials.
- ASTM International: F1055 - Standard Specification for Electrofusion Type Polyethylene Fittings for Outside Diameter Controlled Polyethylene Pipe and Tubing.
- MS-6 Model Specification and Checklist for Polyethylene (PE) Pipe for the Sliplining of Sewers Document under review and unavailable. Contact PPI staff with questions.
- TR-3 Technical Reports
- TR-19 Thermoplastics Piping for the Transport of Chemicals.
- TR-33 Generic Butt Fusion Joining Procedure for Field Joining of Polyethylene Pipe
- TR-41 Generic Saddle Fusion Joining Procedure for Polyethylene Gas Piping
- TN-42 has been superseded by ASTM F3190
- TR-46 Guidelines for Use of Mini-Horizontal Directional Drilling for Placement of High Density Polyethylene Pipe
- TN-15 Resistance of Solid Wall Polyethylene Pipe to a Sanitary Sewage Environment Document under review and unavailable. Contact PPI staff with questions.