AWWA Standards & Manuals
- ANSI/AWWA C651 Disinfecting Water Mains
- ANSI/AWWA C901-17 Polyethylene (PE) Pressure Pipe and Tubing, 3/4 In. (19 mm) Through 3 In. (76 mm), for Water Service
- ANSI/AWWA C906-15 Polyethylene (PE) Pressure Pipe and Fittings, 4 In. Through 65 In. (100 mm Through 1,650 mm), for Waterworks
- AWWA M55: Manual for the Design and Installation of Polyethylene Pipe in water Applications.
- AWWA Pipe Profile Series- PE Pipe (DVD)
- ASTM D2239 Standard Specification for Polyethylene (PE) Plastic Pipe (SIDR-PR) Based on Controlled Inside Diameter
- ASTM D2321 Standard Practice for Underground Installation of Thermoplastic Pipe for Sewers and Other Gravity-Flow Applications
- ASTM D2683: Standard Specification for Socket-Type Polyethylene Fittings for Outside Diameter-Controlled Polyethylene Pipe and Tubing.
- ASTM D2737 Standard Specification for Polyethylene (PE) Plastic Tubing
- ASTM D2774 Standard Practice for Underground Installation of Thermoplastic Pressure Piping
- ASTM D3035: Standard Specification for Polyethylene (PE) Plastic Pipe (DR-PR) Based on Controlled Outside Diameter.
- ASTM D3261: Standard Specification for Butt Heat Fusion Polyethylene (PE) Plastic Fittings for Polyethylene (PE) Plastic Pipe and Tubing.
- ASTM D3350: Standard Specification for Polyethylene Plastic Pipe and Fittings Materials.
- ASTM F714: Standard Specification for Polyethylene (PE) Plastic Pipe (SDR-PR) Based on Outside Diameter.
- ASTM F905: Standard Practice for Qualification of Polyethylene Saddle-Fused Joints
- ASTM F1055: Standard Specification for Electrofusion Type Polyethylene Fittings for Outside Diameter Controlled Polyethylene Pipe and Tubing.
- ASTM F1290: Standard Practice for Electrofusion Joining Polyolefin Pipe and Fittings
- ASTM F1533 Standard Specification for Deformed Polyethylene (PE) Liner
- ASTM F2164: Standard Practice for Field Leak Testing of Polyethylene (PE) and Crosslinked Polyethylene (PEX) Pressure Piping Systems Using Hydrostatic Pressure
- ASTM F2206: Standard Specification for Fabricated Fittings of Butt-Fused Polyethylene (PE)
- ASTM F2263: Standard Test Method for Evaluating the Oxidative Resistance of Polyethylene (PE) Pipe to Chlorinated Water
- ASTM F2620: Standard Practice for Heat Fusion Joining of Polyethylene Pipe and Fittings
- ASTM F3183: Standard Practice for Guided Side Bend Evaluation of Polyethylene Pipe Butt Fusion Joint
- ASTM F3190: Standard Practice for Heat Fusion Equipment (HFE) Operator Qualification on Polyethylene (PE) and Polyamide (PA) Pipe and Fittings
NAVFAC Unified Facilities Guide Specifications
- ASTM F1962: Standard Guide for Use of Maxi-Horizontal Directional Drilling for Placement of Polyethylene Pipe or Conduit Under Obstacles, Including River Crossings
- ASTM F585: Standard Guide for Insertion of Flexible Polyethylene Pipe Into Existing Sewers
- International Pipe Bursting Association/Specifications