Return to All Publication
HANDBOOK OF POLYETHYLENE PIPE SECOND EDITION
View & Download Handbook
The 2nd edition of the Handbook of Polyethylene Pipe will assist engineers, contractors and owners in designing and building reliable PE piping systems for multiple applications as outlined below:
- Engineering properties, including information on high performance materials like PE 4710
- Trenchless installations including, sliplining, horizontal directional drilling and pipe bursting
- Marine installations
- Design considerations for pressure rating/class, buried design and thermal design
- Joining procedures, including new information on connecting to other piping systems
- Inspections and tests
- Specifications and codes
- Manufacturing of pipes and fittings
- Underground installations
- Above-ground applications
- Duct and conduit
- Index/ Glossary
- 640 pages
All Other Countries
- Orders are processed and shipped as soon as payment is received; please contact us within 2 months from payment date if you do not receive; your book order.
- Refunds are only accepted if an issue is brought up by Email Contact within 2 weeks from placing order
- Incorrect location orders will be refunded immediately.
- Price includes shipping & Handling
- Shipping: USPS Book rate (7-8 days) for orders within the US.
- PPI reserves the right to cancel and refund any order.